Introduction to using Qix Chat:
Lets get familiar with Communicate and its many features!
1. The first step is to open Communicate App and with your mouse, click the “C” Icon.
2. To access conversations with clients: click Clients
3. To access a specific client conversation, click Client Name
4. To access client information, take a look at the right sidebar, then click Profile
5. To access information concerning the client’s case, click Case Info
6. To view which case is assigned to this client, or to assign a conversation to a new case, click Assign Conversation
7. To view appointments and events linked to this client/case, click Events
8. To access and create quick pre-saved responses for chat, click Strings
9. To add a new pre-saved chat response, click Add
10. To access a how-to guide for Communicate, along with all other Qix applications, click Help Desk
11. You can search for specific glossary terms that you do not understand by clicking Search and typing in that keyword.
12. Click Q & A to access frequently asked questions and answers about Communicate
13. Click Tutorials to begin the New Staff starter tutorials again.
14. To start or continue and conversation, click and start typing (or use a Pre-Saved Response from Strings), click Insert message
15. You can view the preferred language for that specific client by viewing the Flag Icon
16. You can also access the Help Desk, specifically the How-To guide for Communicate by clicking the “?” icon in the top right.
Thank you for going through the Qix Communicate tutorial! Go ahead and start chatting with your clients!
Here’s an interactive tutorial
1. Now that you have entered Communicate, go ahead and view the 3 columns of the interface. Here are 6 things that you should look at first.
- The left column holds your conversations.
- The middle column contains your messages.
- The right column is your handy sidebar which includes important client information.
- The search bar at the top of the left column enables you to search for users.
- The top middle column allows you to switch between communicate tabs.
- Lastly, the top right column provides you with information.
2. When you open up Communicate, you will always be directed to see the many existing conversations which your firm currently has in progress among its employees.
On the right side are included some Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
3. If you take a closer look above employee names, there will be a mobile phone icon that will bring you to the client conversations.
4. Once you have clicked the mobile phone icon, scroll through the list of existing conversations with clients.
5. By clicking on a client, their chat will appear along with their client profile on the right which include key information about their identity and case.
In Step 3, we’ll cover the next Qix Cloud Application: Manager!