Welcome to the web site (the “Site”) of Qix Cloud (“Hyndman Industries”, “we”, “us” and/or “our”). This Site is operated by Hyndman Industries and has been created to provide information about Hyndman Industries and the services we provide through the Site, through any mobile applications, and related services (collectively, such services, including any new features and applications, and the Site, are the “Services”) to our Site visitors (“you”, “your”).
Information We Collect
When you interact with us through the Services, we may collect Personal Data and other information from you, as further described below:
- Personal Data That You Provide
- Non-Identifiable Data
- When you interact with Hyndman Industries through the Services, we receive and store certain personally non-identifiable information. Such information, which is collected passively using various technologies, cannot presently be used to specifically identify you. Hyndman Industries may store such information itself or such information may be included in databases owned and maintained by Hyndman Industries affiliates, agents or service providers. We may use such information and pool it with other information to track, for example, the total number of users of our Services, the number of visitors to each page of our Site, and the domain names of our visitors’ Internet service providers. It is important to note that no Personal Data is available or used in this process.
- Aggregated Personal Data
- In an ongoing effort to better understand and serve our users, Hyndman Industries often conducts research on user demographics, interests behavior, and the like based on the Personal Data and other information provided to us. This research may be compiled and analyzed on an aggregate basis, and Hyndman Industries may share this aggregate data with its affiliates, agents and business partners. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. Hyndman Industries may also disclose aggregated user statistics to current and prospective business partners, and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
- Location Information
- Our Service may collect and use your location information (for example, by using the Location Services on your mobile device) to provide certain functionality of our Service, including facilitating Visitor registration for Business Customers. Your location information is not made available to other users without your express permission. We may also use your location information in an aggregate way, as described above in the “Aggregated Personal Data” section.
- Google Analytics and Similar Technologies
Our Use of Your Personal Data and Other Information
As described above, Hyndman Industries provides Visitor registration services to its Business Customers. In connection with those Services, our Business Customers may electronically submit to us data or information they possess about their Visitors (“Business Customer Data”) for hosting and processing purposes in connection with the Services. Hyndman Industries only uses Business Customer Data per the terms of our relevant agreement with our Business Customers, or as may be required by law.
Our Disclosure of Your Personal Data and Other Information
Hyndman Industries is not in the business of selling your information. We consider this information to be a vital part of our relationship with you. There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may share your Personal Data with certain third parties without further notice to you, as set forth below:
- Business Transfers
- As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, Personal Data may be part of the transferred assets.
- Related Companies
- Agents, Consultants, and Related Third Parties
- Legal Requirements
Hyndman Industries may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, (ii) protect or defend the rights or property of Hyndman Industries or others, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of our users or the public, or (iv) protect against legal liability.
You can visit the Site without providing any Personal Data. If you choose not to provide any Personal Data, you may not be able to use certain features of the Site or the Services.
Links to Other Web Sites
- International Data Transfers And Contractual Terms
- Hyndman Industries may transfer your Personal Data to countries other than the one in which you live. We deploy the following safeguards if Hyndman Industries transfers Personal Data originating from the European Union or Switzerland to other countries not deemed adequate under applicable data protection law:
- European Union Model Clauses. Hyndman Industries offers European Union Model Clauses, also known as Standard Contractual Clauses, to meet the adequacy and security requirements for our Customers that operate in the European Union,and other international transfers of Customer Data. If you would like to request a copy of our standard data processing addendum, incorporating model clauses, please email us at security@Hyndman Industries.com.
- Identifying The Data Controller And Processor
- Data protection law in certain jurisdictions differentiates between the “controller” and “processor” of information. In general, the Business Customer is the controller of Customer Data. In general, Hyndman Industries is the processor of Customer Data and the controller of other information.
- Your Rights
- Individuals located in certain countries, including the European Economic Area, have certain statutory rights in relation to their personal data. Subject to any exemptions provided by law, you may have the right to request access to Information, as well as to seek to update, delete or correct this Information. You can usually do this using the settings and tools provided in the Hyndman Industries Dashboard. If you cannot use the settings and tools, contact the company where you checked in as a visitor, or email hi@Hyndman Industries.com for additional access and assistance.
- To the extent that Hyndman Industries’s processing of your Personal Data is subject to the General Data Protection Regulation, Hyndman Industries may do so in order to provide the Services. Hyndman Industries may also process other information that constitutes your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes and you have a right to object to Hyndman Industries’s use of your Personal Data for this purpose at any time.
Hyndman Industries takes reasonable steps to protect the Personal Data provided via the Services from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error-free. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any Personal Data to Hyndman Industries via the Internet.
Access to Information; Contacting Hyndman Industries